Thursday, April 20, 2006

Medical Update

So I'm here in New Hampshire, came up to see some doctors in order to complete my medical (some of my family lives here). I went to see my family doctor yesterday, he signed off on most of the forms, but I still need to go back to get the blood test results today. I really really hope everything will be back, because if not I have to wait for the rest of the results to be back before I can send off the forms! Later today I also have to visit my dentist :/ I have to get two cavities filled so that the PC will have nothing to complain of...
I guess one things that I keep in mind is to seek perfection when it comes to medical - signatures, dates, license numbers + state of practice, SS#, etc. on ALL documents. I also make sure to review all of the forms before I leave the docs office, so in case something is missing I can just ask them to fill it.

Wish me luck :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home