An Update From Israel
So I have been having limited internet connection in here, and therefore haven’t been updating my blog…
So far being in Israel has been giving me pretty good “training” for what’s to come!
I went to this mountain in the northern part of Israel and slept in a tent…when I the morning came, I counted my bug bites and there were at least 25 of them!!! I couldn't sleep all night from the sound of mosquitoes in my ears!
Another useful preparation is not having internet. I usually have very frequent internet access when I come to Israel, but this time I don't at all! This has been driving me crazy!
Unlike New York, it is very hot in here as well, and although I thought I’m a hot country kinda girl, I soon found out that heat is nice, but only when you have an AC, and not when its 32c outside!
I have about one more week in here and then I’m flying back to New York to a 4 day marathon of packing and saying goodbyes…
One thing I’m very happy for is that 2 people from my group managed to contact me, and that gives me a great relief, because so far I haven’t been able to contact anyone at all.
Ok, I’m going to finish my update in here in hopes my stupid internet connection is not going to vanish.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home